Experienced Coeur d’Alene Attorneys
With attorneys with varied expertise, Robinson Law, PLLC offers a wide range of legal services to serve your needs. You can retain us for as many — or as few — of our legal services that you need in the following areas:
- PROBATE AND ELDER LAW: We can help you manage your personal estate, help care for a loved one through guardianships or conservatorships, or finalize a loved one’s affairs in the probate process.
- ESTATE PLANNING: We offer a wide range of Estate Planning packages.
- BUSINESS LAW: We can negotiate contracts and leases, review budgets, employee and employer compliance issues, and manage risk and employees. We help you manage your workforce, and prepare handbooks and manuals for management and employees.
- BUSINESS FORMATION: We can assist you in preparing the documents to incorporate, set up an LLC, partnership or nonprofit organization. We will help set a solid legal foundation for your success.
- NONPROFIT LAW: With a special emphasis on nonprofit legal needs, we have assisted many organizations with litigation and unique management needs. Robinson Law, PLLC can prepare your nonprofit organization’s bylaws and legal formation documents and help you help others.
- REAL PROPERTY DISPUTES: When property disputes arise between neighbors or clear title is impaired, we can identify and resolve the legal issues preventing clear ownership of your property.
- LITIGATION: We can represent you in most civil litigation matters to which you or your business is a party. Litigation and trial are often expensive ways to resolve conflicts. Our experienced attorneys will explore other dispute resolution procedures to help minimize the expense and emotional toll that litigation can take.
- FAMILY LAW: We provide representation for couples facing divorce, child custody matters, adoptions, guardianships, child protection matters, and paternity law matters.
- SELF-HELP IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT: We can provide à la carte legal services to individuals who need guidance when representing themselves in small claims and court proceedings.
You do not need to be involved in a lawsuit to retain our services. We review documents and contracts received from opposing parties and can provide one-time consultations at a reasonable hourly rate.