Probate And Elder Law In North Idaho
Legal matters can be overwhelming when a loved one passes or needs care in a nursing home or adult care facility. They become particularly challenging when funds are limited or when the need is urgent, but estate plans have not already been made.
As a community-focused law firm, Robinson Law, PLLC is dedicated to serving the needs of Idaho families with loved ones in long-term care and beyond.
We provide services in the following categories:
- Estate planning: Drafting, reviewing and amending estate documents. For example, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, living wills, etc.
- Elder law: Litigation and matters affecting the welfare of seniors
- Guardianships and conservatorships: Establishing guardianships and conservatorships, including help in emergency situations.
- Probate: Finalizing a loved one’s affairs in the probate process and resolving contested probate matters
- Estate and probate litigation: Resolving contested wills, guardianships and other disputes between heirs/beneficiaries
We know that the responsibilities of any executor, estate administrator, trustee or personal representative can be overwhelming. We also recognize the importance of finalizing a loved one’s affairs and ensuring dignified care in their elder years.