Probate And Elder Law In North Idaho
Legal matters can be overwhelming when a loved one passes or needs care in a nursing home or adult care facility. They become particularly challenging when funds are limited or when the need is urgent, but estate plans have not already been made. Robinson Law, PLLC is dedicated to serving the needs of Idaho families with loved ones in long-term care and beyond.
We provide services in the following categories:
- Estate planning: Drafting, reviewing and amending estate documents. For example, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, living wills, etc.
- Elder law: Litigation and matters affecting the welfare of seniors
- Guardianships and conservatorships: Establishing guardianships and conservatorships, including help in emergency situations.
- Probate: Finalizing a loved one’s affairs in the probate process and resolving contested probate matters
- Estate and probate litigation: Resolving contested wills, guardianships and other disputes between heirs/beneficiaries
We know that the responsibilities of any executor, estate administrator, trustee or personal representative can be overwhelming. We also recognize the importance of finalizing a loved one’s affairs and ensuring dignified care in their elder years.